Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Talking about eating pussy and sucking cock makes me hungry for sex

Read after, “Shaved pussy, fucking, cock, let’s talk sex shall we?”

I’ve never been in a situation like this. I think I’m dreaming. I’m sitting across from the perfect man, who gave me the perfect puppy – which is fast asleep on the sofa, and has just prepared a perfect meal.

What’s wrong with this guy?

He even bowed his head and did the sign of the cross before he passed me the pasta.

Don’t analyze the shit out of this situation Delaynee, stay cool, stay sexy. Speaking of sex . . .

            “So, Antonio,” I said after taking a bite of my salad. “Why is it a successful man like you isn’t married at 40 years old?”

            He blushed.

            He blushed?

            “Well, Miss Sinclair, if you must know.”

            Here it comes.

            “I was married, to my college sweetheart,” he said. “Who passed away six month after our nuptials.”

            I am such a stupid bitch.

            Silence.

            “It’s okay, you didn’t know,” he said.

            He is too forgiving and kind.

            “I’m so sorry Antonio.”

            “Don’t be,” he said. “I do get that question a lot. It’s only human nature I suppose to want to know these things. Anyway, I sort of threw myself into my work after that. It was years ago.”

            I continued to pick at my food, and tried Antonio’s sauce.

            “Mmmmm.”

            He smiled and wiped a drip from my lip.

            “My turn,” he said, raising one eyebrow. “Why is it – Miss Sinclair – that you are not married, at, I’m guessing . . . 21?”

            We both burst into laughter, breaking the tension.

            “38.”

            We both drank from our glasses of wine.

            “I have a bit of a similar situation,” I said. “My father – is who knows where – and when I was 16 years old, my mother was killed in a car accident. I lived with an elderly aunt who died just after my 19th birthday. I really just haven’t let anyone close enough to me.”

            He just stared at me. His heated gaze, pierced my soul and for some reason I became extremely emotional.

            “I’ve never shared that with anyone,” I said, a tear streaming down my face. “Excuse me.”

            As I stood up to leave the dinner table, Antonio stood too and took me into his arms.

            “Well, we are certainly getting the serious stuff out of the way now aren’t we,” I joked.

            Antonio just held me, it was comforting.

            I composed myself as quickly as possible, not wanting to ruin my eye makeup. I sniffed back another tear.

            Antonio took my napkin and wiped my eyes.

            He had such a compassionate look on his face. It was mesmerizing. How could a man this gorgeous, this sexy, be this compassionate too?

            Quit sniveling in the total packages linen napkins Dee!

            I straightened up.

            “Are you okay?” Antonio asked in a hushed tone.

            I nodded.

            We sat down and continued to eat.

            “Perhaps we should talk about something else?” Antonio asked.

            “Yes, something light and easy, like sex,” I kidded.

            His face lit up like a circus.

            “Yes, let’s talk about sex.” He kidded back. “So, you do like sex don’t you Delaynee?”

            I laughed at his serious interrogation tone.

            “Now, Mr. Private Detective, I may not be willing to kiss and tell so easily.”

            We were both eating our pasta and twirling it on our spoons as we started to fire questions at each other.

            “Then I’ll just have to find your weak spot, and make you talk.”

            “Mmmmmm,” I moaned, raising an eyebrow at him.

            His eyes lit up as bright as his dazzling smile.

            Drip. I think you have. It’s called you!

            “What is one of your favorite sexual things to do?” He asked.

            I slurped the creamy pasta through my lips, and then licked the sauce from them.

            How did you like that for an answer?

            He gulped.

            “I see, so sucking and licking, good answer,” he said. “Next question. What is one of your favorite things to have someone do to you?”

            I stabbed a penne noodle onto the end of my fork, and flicked it with my tongue.

            Did that make your cock jump Antonio?

            He sat back and loosened his tie.

            “What would you like to do to me?”

            He asked, undoing his tie completely now.

            I purposefully dripped two drops of cream sauce on my exposed cleavage. Then I swiped it up with my finger and licked it off the tips, took a drink of my red wine and swallowed.

            Then smiled.

            “You’re a very sexy woman Delaynee.”

            “Thank you,” I said. “You’re a very sexy man Antonio.”

            “Thank you.”

            “Sex probably comes very easy for the both of us, don’t you think?”

            “Indeed.”

            He leaned in closely across the table from me.

            “You do know that I was impressed by you on that flight, or I’d never have taken the time to find you, right?”

            I smiled.

           “I didn’t find you, just so I could fuck you.”

            I smiled again.

            “I mean, I want to make love to you, but I just have a feeling, I want you for more than that.”

            I took another sip of wine. I like the way the lines creased around his eyes as he smiled in between thoughts.

            “So does this mean I won’t be getting laid tonight?”

             I giggled breaking the tension.

             “No,” he said. “It means you will be getting laid every night,” he said. “Starting right now.”

             Antonio stood beside me, took my hand, and led me into his bedroom.

[Via http://tangledembrace.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment