Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My G-Spot does exist- HER perspective

OH MY GOD! He found my G-spot.  I believed that the G-spot was really something of myths and legends. Or maybe it was something that had to do with my many orgasms. I do cum easily and hard so I had no need to seek a greater level of orgasm.  I especially enjoy having my clit stimulated and even thought that perhaps that was my G-spot.

I WAS SO WRONG!!!!  The other night when he was holding me down and forcing me to cum, he hit a spot deep inside me that sent me squirming off the bed, and I said “I think you found my g-spot”. I was so tired and had cum so much at that point and was just dying to fuck him; so, although this orgasm was amazing, it did not compare to the orgasm at our next fuck session when he found the spot again.

We met and had drinks together. We are one of the annoying couples who sit next to each other at the table and kiss. The couple I would totally hate if I was in the bar, but whatever, we don’t care what others think. Our time is limited so we make use of every second we have. We are touching at all times, kissing frequently, and no one else in the world exists but us.

To the people in the bar, park, store, coffee shop, etc that have had to endure us; we apologize if you are made uncomfortable by our public affection. My suggestion to you, is for you to mind your own business and get back to sitting next to your date and ignoring her. To those that become aroused by the knowledge that yes by hand is up his pant leg rubbing his cock, you are welcome, take that hard cock or wet pussy of yours home and fuck your spouse (or whomever you want to fuck, we won’t judge you)…

I’m not going to lie…I was a little nervous about this upcoming fuck session. It had only been one day between our meetings and I had not yet fully recovered from the event that we conservatively guessed left me at 16 orgasms and him at two after two hours of nonstop fucking. (However, I am quite sure we hit 20 and this did not include the multiples within each orgasm, that still only counts as one).

I had my speech back and I certainly desired him, so I was ready to fuck, but my limbs were still sore, I had bruises, and I was worried that I couldn’t handle the torture/pleasure that was to come.

I tried to take a different tactic this time, by not allowing him access to my wet pussy under my skirt at the bar or even in the car.  Meanwhile, he went commando in the bar and my hand was up his short leg for much of the time. In the car, his zipper was open and my hand fit perfectly inside so that I could massage him the whole drive.

He tried to get in my underwear a few times but I wouldn’t let him. (I purposely did not go commando today. He loves it and I love it, but I figure if I do it all of the time it won’t be so exciting, plus, we’d be naked soon enough. Perhaps the next time we meet in the park I’ll lose the panties and accidentally take his hand up my skirt so he can discover my wet slit). He twittered about it saying I was being  mean I believe. It makes me smile. I usually give him everything he wants, so it’s kind of fun telling him no every once in awhile.

When we got there we took our time getting undressed, he tweeted a couple of times about it, checked our blog, then was naked on the bed with me. This blog and Twitter are just part of our foreplay.  We can’t tell anyone about our relationship. No one knows, not our family, coworkers, neighbors, etc. only a few choice friends know some details, but still very few.

So in a way, this blog serves as our way of shouting to the world about our exploits and the happiness they bring us.  Further, being two people who have been sexually reserved and inhibited our whole lives, this is just one more way for us to embrace our sexuality. And embrace it we shall.

As soon as he was on the bed I went on the offensive and attacked, taking him in my mouth. He begged for sometime to get into my pussy and after awhile I gave in.  He finger fucked me then. His “handy work” is quite impressive, it really is, and damn, do I enjoy it…. After I came he was still playing and I all of a sudden had the urge to play with him.

I’ve masturbated in front of him at least three times per his orders to do so and also had massaged my own clit while he fucked me from behind, also upon his order.  Don’t get me wrong, I happily do this, but the shy good girl inside of me sometimes needs that push to touch myself.

Not this time though, this time, the idea of putting my fingers inside of my dripping wet pussy and playing with his wet fingers seemed like a delightful idea. He was surprised, he never asked me to do this, and neither of us had ever done this before, hell, I never even thought of it.  He said “let’s finger you together” and I said “okay”. “Do you want me to go inside of you or rub your clit”, I think I moved his hand inside of me as answer but I’m not sure, while I took my clit.  He sat up and watched our hands work together to bring me to the brink of orgasm, when he leaned down and took over my work on my clit with his mouth.

Mmmm. Moaning, it felt so yummy, I was going to cum soon, when he hit my G-spot. OH MY GOD! This is about the time that my mind left my body, when I had no idea what was happening between my legs or in my pussy other than extreme pleasure. It is almost too much, I didn’t know what to do with it. The pleasure kept growing in intensity with each wave of ecstasy, I became louder (while trying to stay quiet), my hands hold the bed rails, and grab at his hair, or pound the bed while my hips buck into the air and my legs raise my entire body off the bed. He holds me down and keeps rubbing my G-spot.

The G-spot orgasm is intense, extreme, unending, overpowering, and a bunch of other adjectives that I don’t even know… when I finish, my clit is so sensitive that even the slightest touch is almost painful. He leaves me to rest on the bed while get gets up to Twitter about the experience.

When he comes back I go down on him and suggest “ice cubes”? He agrees and I take his hand and instruct him to keep himself hard while I run and get the ice.  He complied and when I came back I ran the ice down his chest, on his nipples, down his stomach to his balls and up his cock. It’s so cold and he is squirming but liking it. His cock is ice cold so I take it straight in my mouth and it hardens right back up to the feel of my hot mouth.

I take the ice cube in my mouth and it is a sensation of hot and cold as I stroke his cock with my lips, tongue, and throat.  He likes this and we go through 4 ice cubes before I tell him that I think my hot wet pussy would feel quite wonderful on his cold cock and he agrees.

I climb on top and we have passionate sex, the kind where he holds me tight, our hands our entwined, our lips and faces touching while he whispers dirty things in my ear. I cum twice and he flips me over to fuck me from behind. We try some different positions, doggy style, then me flat on my stomach as he fucks me from behind, then I’m standing against the bed.

I hear the snap of the condom as he tears it off and laugh. I comply to his condom request every time, but rarely does it make it to the end of a fuck. He says “when I cum, can I cum in your mouth”. I tell him “sure”. So when he is ready, he pulls out, steps back, and I drop to my knees and take his hard cock covered in my juices into my mouth. I fuck him shortly with my mouth before he cums. He comes hard and there is so much that I cannot swallow it all so I have to take him out and let the remaining squirt onto my chest.

He looks down at me then, his “cum slut”, naked and on my knees with cum all over me and says “we need to give you a shower”. He leads me to the shower and once in, washes me from head to toe. I then do the same. The water hitting our naked bodied and our mouths as we kiss is as erotic as ever.

Afterward, we climb into bed; naked, clean, tired, satisfied, and happy. We have been spoiled and so lucky having so much time together in the last few days. It is the feast before the famine, as we do not know when we will be together again. The only thing we can do is hold each other tighter and we do.

[Via http://bcwecan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment