Friday, January 8, 2010

How not to eat pussy!

So this is the first time I’ve ever done anything like this and this will be interesting. If you are a prude, or not secure in your sexuality then you should probably not be reading this……. This is just mainly a vent about the things I think men do wrong in bed. Okay correct me if I’m wrong but the last time I checked sucking on a vagina does not! I repeat! DOES NOT FELL GOOD! Guys, I’m gonna give you a little tip ok? Think of this the next time your going down on your chick. You suck a lollipop aka dick, you lick an ice cream cone aka vagina. So next time you get confused think of that image in your head. Also this nonsense of using your tongue like a mini penis, no bueno! You want to penetrate me, use your finger, or your dick. Quit trying to shove your head and face into my vaginal cavity. It doesn’t feel good and me squirming is not me writhing with pleasure, it’s me trying to get away. Your giving me road rash down there and pissing me off just a little bit. That is why I think women are so much better at eating out. We know what we want and we don’t do those things unless specifically asked. So guys ease up! Lick gently and focus on the clitoris and roll your tongue from the back to the front, while lightly flicking your tongue over the hood of the clitoris then focus on it for a hot minute then go back to the rolling from the back to the front. Thank you!

[Via http://ohlala711.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment