Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jeff Koons - New Paintings

So last week weds i went to the Gagosian Gallery to see Jeff Koons New Paintings (I guess aside from it being his new paintings the show is called New Paintings). Well I have an interest in Koons because his Made In Heaven show in my opinion was Genius… aside from that most of his stuff is good… and the rest is a bit Blah. But anywho I have never had a chance to see his work at a gallery (I have seen his work at MOCA the best one there being Michael Jackson and Bubbles). Well back to the show, I walked in saw these giant painting of naked females, tress, and pussy drawings, there was 10 paintings total raging from 2.5 – 3.5 million each. Now that’s the kind of money my work is worth about now. So congrats Koons for making it happen. Here are some pics so that you all believe me and don’t think I’m full of malarkey.

[Via http://kzurc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment