Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ever had one of these christmas pussy cakes?

Today all the christmas food was bought, yummy!

I love British Christmas food; english sausages, taters, veggies, mince pies, stuffin, chicken and lots and lots of gravy!

Anybody ever had a Mince Meat pie?

They are delicious!

-But what are they filled with?

Christmas goodyness that looks like filét pussy, thats what…but damn does it taste good…

Tastes even better when hot… steamin… juicy…

Soon I am off to the Fried Rice Asian Christmas Party!

Hopefully that will be very fun, many of my friends will be there ^^



As you may have noticed my posts arnt very full the past days…inspiration has been bleak, hopefully the christmas weekend shall rejuvenate my body and mind.

[Via http://greatlittlefortune.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment