Friday, November 20, 2009

Tara Reid Playboy Sneak Peak

Shhhh…Keep quiet. Nothing comes as easy as laying in Tara Ried’s bed all day, but just keep that a secret or it will be your biggest mistake. Just ask Tara Reid who now has to pose for Playboy to get attention. Two years ago if you told me Tara Reid was going to pose for Playboy I would have puked and cut out my eyes on sight. If you would have told me Tara Reid was going to pose for Playboy 7 years ago I would have blew my load right then and there because I was young and didn’t know that girls like Tara Reid were all over the place, just with different names. Today though we get a peak at Tara Reid in Playboy and I have to say that I’m some where in between with the feeling in my pants. When the full spread comes out I’ll decide if I want to jizz my pants or cut out my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment