Monday, March 15, 2010

"GET LUCKY" Fuck a irish slut tonight.. phone sex

Well it must be wanker monday or something today.. Some dickhead wanker just called me and hung up. I don’t know why you guys do that? Thats like number 3 today ughhh. WTF???? I’m thinking on posting guys phone numbers on my blog for everyone to see. You WANKERS wanna have phone sex so bad well maybe some other guy will call you up and you can have FUN together.. how would you like that??? LOL. I mean really c’mon grow up already!!! You arent gonna get this for free, would you work for free?? NO so dont ask me. You need a credit, debit or prepaid card to call me so please dont waste my time.. Thanks

A specialt hanks to all my faithful callers that continue to call me.. I’m offering a  St Patricks Day special for you.. Get some pussy and get lucky and fuck a irish slut tonight. I’m magically delicious!!!

ANYTHING GOES * CALL ME**

15 mins for only 25 bucks

Lyndee  1-866-332-8803

[Via http://hotphonesexchick.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment