Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obama is Turning Out to be a Pussy.

I am really pissed off about this.  Today I read that Obama dissed the Dalai Lama.   Obama would not meet with the guy.  Why????

He did not want to upset China.

Apparently Obama wants to elevate China’s position in the world, so he has decided to not say hi to the Dalai Lama.  Nancy Pelosi was very gracious, apparently.  Not Mr. Obama.  He would rather be up China’s butt.

Now, I should not be surprised.  Obama has, since winning the election, dissed the gays (he invited Warren to speak at the inaugural, not to mention putting “don’t ask don’t tell” in the closet), told the progressives to back off him as far as holding him to the fire, while sending bon bons and flowers to the Republicans.  The list goes on.  This is not well written or well stated.  I am tired of investing my energy in the man.  I voted for him.  That is the last election I will ever vote in.  Ever.  I have been voting since I was 18.  I am done.

Hey, everyone who voted Obama into the Whitehouse, guess what?   The guy does not give a fuck about you.  Remember healthcare?  Sure, you’ll get some, but it is going to cost you, and cost you big.  And, now you won’t be able to not get it, because you will pay a very large fine.

There is no government.  Only corporations.

The joke is on us.

I’m not laughing.

View This Poll

opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment